Our postal address is
13046 Race Track Rd. Ste 145
Tampa, Fl 33626
For each visitor to our Webpage, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer's domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
We collect the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
The information we collect is , disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
From time to time, we make the e-mail addresses of those who access our site available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting. If you do not want us to share your e-mail address with other companies or organizations, please let us know by sending us an email to the above address.
From time to time, we make our customer e-mail list available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting. If you do not want us to share your e-mail address with other companies or organizations, please let us know by sending us an email to the above address.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by sending us an email to the above address.
Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us an e-mail to the above address.Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to a description of information that we maintain about them.
Consumers can access this information by e-mail us at the above address.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information.
Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact state or local chapters of the Better Business Bureau.
Terms of Services
By using the Short Sale Artisan software hosted at http://www.shortsaleartisan.com (“Service”), a service of SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC (“SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service any time at:
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC prohibits such conduct and such entry of your information (“Content”) on the Service. You understand and agree that SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC. cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Copyright and Content Ownership
1. SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC grants the User undersigned (the "User") a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the following software program, Short Sale Artisan (hereafter "software"), and any related documentation (hereafter "Content"). The information entered into this software by the User will herein be referred to as 'content'. This license shall commence as of the date hereof and continue until the User submits in writing to SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC. stating discontinuation of use. The User must have internet access to use Service.
2. SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC does not pre-screen Content, but SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
3. The look and feel of the Service and all related sites is copyright 2009 - 2013 SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the XML/HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC. Additionally, all proprietary code may not be duplicated, copied, or reproduced without express written permission from SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC.
1. SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC (for purposes of this website) DOES NOT negotiate short sales, loan modifications, buy or sell property or represent buyers or sellers in any transactions associated with Short Sale Artisan, other than for it's own. Any Realtors, listing and selling Agents, short sale negotiators, short sale negotiation companies, banks, investors, buyers, sellers or title companies are not affiliated with SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC in any way. The User must do their own due diligence on other parties that they may on their own accord choose to work with. User acknowledges that SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC. may from time to time refer client to various providers. SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC. does not take any responsibility for work involving parties that are recommended.
2. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
3. This license is for the signed users of this service only. Any staff or other personnel of the User must also become a User and agree to the Terms of Service. User agrees to prevent the unauthorized use, disclosure, or availability of all information of a proprietary nature that it receives in connection with the Terms of Service. The User will be held liable for any unauthorized use of the software. User agrees to not give out their login information to any other non-licensed party. This includes showing the program or giving access to the program to any software developer that may chose, either now or in the future, to duplicate certain portions of the software. User is not authorized to show the software to other parties without written consent from SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC.
4. SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC and User acknowledge that SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC does not own or control the web browser used in the software. The owner of the web browser reserves to change their browser and/or features without consent of either User or SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC.
5. It is the responsibility of the User to ensure that they are authorized to enter their client’s data into the software. SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC. has no liability from any data that is unlawfully attained or used by the User.
ALL SOFTWARE AND INFORMATION PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. NO LIABILITY IS ASSUMED BY SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC. FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CONDITION, SUITABILITY OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE AND INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREUNDER. EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE, SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RESPECTING THE SOFTWARE AND INFORMATION PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The User will be solely responsible for the selection, installation, use, efficiency and suitability of the software and information. SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC. makes no guarantees to the performance of the software, including server, web hosting, accessibility, login, abnormalities, software bugs, User loss of data or any other non-performance issues. SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC. further warrants there is no expectation of training or education regarding the use the software.
In no event will SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC be liable for any direct, indirect, exemplary, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or otherwise relating to the use of the software or information, however caused, including, but not limited to, loss of data, business interruption, loss of profits, or other economic loss, even if SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements concerning the use of such software and information. Any supplement to or modification or waiver of any provision of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by authorized representatives of both parties.
7. The User’s obligations respecting the unauthorized use of the software and information will survive termination of the Terms of Service and will remain in effect as long as the User continues to possess or control software or information furnished by SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC.
8. SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC retains ownership of the Software and Content, and the items supplied by SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC with this Licensing Agreement are for the sole use of the User. The User agrees that (s)he will not assign, license, distribute, allow the use of or transfer the Software and/or Content to any other person, firm, corporation, or other organization without the prior written consent of SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC.
To the extent SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC discloses proprietary software and information pursuant to the Terms of Service, the User acknowledges that SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC. claims and reserves all rights and benefits afforded proprietary information under law, that the Terms of Service does not affect any transfer of title or interest in or to any proprietary software or information of SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC, and that it is granted only a limited right of use of such proprietary software and information as set forth in the Terms of Service.
9. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account and password. SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
10. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your Account.
11. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment and Refund Terms
1. A valid credit card or PayPal account is required for your Account. Exceptions for payment by check or bank ACH are at the sole discretion of SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC.
2. Current pricing for the Service can be found on SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC’s website at http://www.shortsaleartisan.com
3. After signing up, SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC will setup your Account. When your Account is ready for use, the Service will be billed to your credit card or PayPal account in advance on either a month to month recurring basis or a yearly basis, depending on which option was chosen. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service or for months unused with a multi-month prepaid account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
4. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
5. For any upgrade or downgrade in the Service, SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC reserves the right to increase the monthly cost of the service by notifying clients at least 30 days in advance. In general, we do not increase the prices for existing members.
6. Upgrading or Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC. does not accept any liability for such loss.
7. SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC offers a 100% money back warrantee within a 7 calendar day period of account activation. Once the 7 day period expires, SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC. reserves the right to handle warranty and refund issues.
Cancellation and Termination
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account at any time by sending an email requesting cancellation to support at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Upon cancellation of your Account, all of your Content will be susceptible to deletion from the Service. Retrieval of this information can not be guaranteed once your Account is cancelled.
3. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect at the end of the current billing period and no additional recurrence will be made. There are no pro-rata refunds for the paid upon period.
4. SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of theService for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly and annual subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC. web site (www.shortsaleartisan.com) or the Service itself.
3. SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. Technical support provided on a best-effort basis is included with your subscription. It can be accessed via email at email@example.com. Onsite assistance can be requested for an additional daily consulting rate plus travel expenses.
3. You understand that SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
4. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC., or any other SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC. service.8
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC.
6. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
7. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any REAL ESTAE RESCUE 911 INC customer, employee, or associate will result in immediate Account termination.
8. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
9. If your bandwidth usage or storage usage significantly exceeds the average usage (as determined solely by SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC.) of other SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC. customers, we reserve the right to disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your consumption.
10. SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
11. You expressly understand and agree that SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
12. The failure of SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC. and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and SHORT SALE SOLUTIONS INC (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
13. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at firstname.lastname@example.org.